Market events effectively and professionally
Create an industry standard event and sponsorship marketing plan
Learn to market your event like a professional. Learn about sponsorship for events. Add an adaptable skill to your toolkit and an accredited certification to your resume.
Events are widely used as marketing channels to promote products and services. Think brand activations, product launches and PR events.
This lively and engaging short course will introduce you to real-life strategy and planning used in event marketing. Bespoke content covers the related area of event sponsorship and outlines key human skills of collaboration, empathy and creativity as they apply to event marketing.
There are 7 modules to complete:
- 01 The Experience Economy
- 02 The Marketing Mix
- 03 The Marketing Plan
- 04 Sponsorship for Events
- 05 The Sponsorship Plan
- 06 Evaluation
- 07 Putting it all together
On average this course takes a maximum of 40 hours to complete however students have six months to complete.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Research and identify sponsorship and event marketing opportunities
- Plan sponsorship and event marketing
- Initiate implementation of sponsorship and event marketing
- Monitor and evaluate sponsorship and events
Assessment and Takeaways
This course has one assessment task. Students will have access to downloadable marketing templates
This course is guided by a dedicated learning facilitator who is on hand for their expertise and support.
- This course is nationally accredited under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
- A Statement of Attainment will be issued on successful completion of the course.
- The Unit Code is: BSBMKG521 – Plan and implement sponsorship and event marketing
- The course can be credited to a Diploma level qualification such as our Event Manager program.
This course is designed for those who are or who would like to be responsible for increasing brand engagement and awareness through the use of events.
The course content can apply across a range of industry sectors but is specifically designed for those working in or wishing to work in the events industry.
- Receive a Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment
- Knowledge of event marketing is a valuable addition to any event manager’s toolkit
- Enhance your employment prospects or career progression
Apply now and continue your career development with a deeper knowledge of event marketing.
Event Marketing and Sponsorship FEES – $600
Upfront payment only
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
No pre-requisites are required for this course
of event marketing
Add to your
Enjoy a fun